Do you enjoy organising? Do you have a passion for collaboration tools and helping the users get the most from them? We are searching for a SharePoint Engineer to join our client In Horsham, West Sussex. Our client is a leading civil engineering company; dedicated to delivering specialist highway services across the largest, dedicated, highways portfolio within the UK.
You will be responsible for the support, maintenance, and development of our clients on-premises and online SharePoint environments.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Manage and provide technical solutions to all SharePoint requests
- Carry out change management activities
- Proactive monitoring of SharePoint architecture
- Management of SharePoint permissions
- Development of new SharePoint workflows
- Liaise with colleagues internationally
- Giving advice and guidance to existing users in the shaping of their requirements for SharePoint solutions
- Provide subject matter expertise and end user guidance for all SharePoint solutions
- Create and maintain user guides
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 5+ years working in a SharePoint support or development capacity
- Demonstrated experience in supporting online and service environments
- SharePoint Designer, PowerPlatform, Visual Studio and PowerShell skills
- ITIL awareness
- Power Platform and Power Apps
- Awareness of general Microsoft Infrastructure (365, Azure, Windows Server, AD etc)
- Someone who is able to work with non-specialist users
- Effective communication skills and adaptable to change
For further information please contact Alice on 01275 867400
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.