Supply Chain Administrator - Stafford (ST16)
Initial 12-month contract - up to £17.35 per hour (Umbrella contract basis)
Do you have excellent attention to detail, planning and organisation skills? Are you used to working on multiple tasks simultaneously? Are you customer focused with excellent communication skills? If your answer is “yes” and you enjoy working in a busy environment, where every day is different, this might just be the opportunity you are looking for you…
We are looking for an Administrator to join our client’s Global Imports team in Stafford on an initial 12-month contract.
What makes this role interesting?
- Working for an industry leader, and world-renowned brand.
- Worldwide imports.
- Great culture – strong individuals working together as a team.
- Friendly co-workers in a nice working environment.
What would you do?
- Handle and issue clearance instructions to the Customs broker – full Customs training will be given.
- Review Customs entries completed by brokers to ensure compliance.
- Handle daily import and Customs activity with freight forwarders.
- Ensure goods flow across international borders in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with HMRC, freight forwarders and supply chain for bringing goods into the warehouse.
What are we looking for?
- The ability to work in an organised, planned manner whilst paying excellent attention to detail.
- Customer focused with strong interpersonal skills and collaborative work style.
- Demonstrable experience of consistently meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work and communicate with other departments, and external third parties.
- Experience and understanding of working within a Global Imports Department – desirable.
For further information please contact Gayle on 01275 867409.
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. The role is being made available by the end client on a contract/interim basis. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.