Supply Chain Analyst - Irlam or Peterborough
(Remote working at present)
Have you got Supply Chain Analyst experience? Are you a problem solver, and confident in recommending supply chain process improvements? If so, this could be a great contract opportunity for you.
Joining the Supply Chain team of a Major Aftermarket Parts distributor you will play a key role in effecting change within several business-critical projects.
- Hitting supply chain performance targets focused on inventory reduction, increased inventory turns and improved order-to-delivery results.
- Reviewing current processes, identifying, and leading projects to make improvements and manage day to day inventory queries.
- Working effectively with diverse, multi-functional teams in order to apply the supply chain planning process and lead team efforts to develop lean material flow plans for the aftermarket facility.
- Performing physical, tactical work to reduce / eliminate supply chain constraints at both the facility and value stream level, working with a cross-functional team of personnel.
Experience / Qualifications
- Previous experience in the supply chain function demonstrating the ability to lead improvement projects
- A background in Supply Chain, Manufacturing / Operations, Manufacturing Engineering, Inventory Management, Material Requirements Planning, Demand Management and/or Logistics is highly desired.
- Proficient skills using Microsoft – specifically Excel
- Experience with SAP would be an advantage however is not essential
- Experience of a 3PL transition or warehouse re-location project would be preferable but is not essential
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.