Supply Chain Reporting Analyst
Remote/Home Working (Mon - Fri: 09.00 - 17.00), Initial 12 Month Contract - potential to be ongoing
Up to £17.40 per hour PAYE/Up to £23.00 per hour via an umbrella company
We’re looking for a Supply Chain Reporting Analyst to join a world leader in construction and mining equipment! This is a back office support role; you will need Intermediate Excel skills and be familiar with Supply Chain. Whilst this is initially a 12 month contract, there is potential that it may be ongoing.
What would the Supply Chain Reporting Analyst do?
- You will be responsible for; preparation and validation of the weekly reporting cycle, networking globally to support enquiries and problem solve issues as they arise.
- Ensure weekly report generation completed for suppliers, including short sheet report & BIQ report.
- Report checking and data quality verification.
- Generate & evolve Control Tower effectiveness metrics and ensure published weekly. (Will require data analytics skills).
- Duties will evolve as you progress, and you will assist with other team administration tasks.
What skills and experience will the Supply Chain Reporting Analyst need?
- Demonstrable back-office administration support experience within Procurement, Supply Chain; including providing reporting, data analytics and preparing presentations.
- Strong Microsoft skills: PowerPoint, Access, Excel (e.g. Pivot tables, look ups, formatting)
- Excellent Communication and organisational skills.
- Self-Starter who picks things up quickly, can analyse data/information, and has a strong Customer focus.
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.