Supply Chain Reporting Coordinator – Peterborough or Irlam
Initial 12 Month Contract - up to £12.20 per hour PAYE, depending on experience
We're looking for a Supply Chain Reporting Coordinator to join a world class engineering and manufacturing company in Peterborough on an initial 12 month contract basis; which is likely to keep rolling for the right person, as long as the business need is there. This is an exciting opportunity to join a Company operating on a global scale.
Why should you apply? Well not only will you be joining a hugely successful Company, you’ll be supporting inventory management, and creating presentations/reports, and providing key data analysis which is critical to the business.
What will the Supply Chain Reporting Coordinator do?
- Create and issue reports, and provide key analysis
- Data Analysis to support queries received by the team or to support projects
- Assist with resolving inventory issues/processes
- Prepare presentations
- Review all process documentation and update as required
What Skills/Experience will the Supply Chain Reporting Coordinator need?
- Demonstrable experience in a similar Supply Chain Reporting role, or you may have recently graduated with a Supply Chain/Logistics degree and are used to providing statistical/data analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft – Excel is critical (formulas, formats, pivot table operation required), Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Data Analysis/Statistical experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially being able to communicate with wider team members
- Good time management and organisation skills to meet timescales and deadlines
- Problem-solving abilities
- Previous experience in Supply chain or Inventory management - advantageous but not essential
- Experience with SAP - advantageous but not essential
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.