Large Engine Test Bed Facilities Engineer – Stafford
Our clients based in Stafford are exceptionally busy within their world class power generation and large engine testing facility. As a result they’re looking for an Engineer to support facility lead activities.
This opportunity is being offered on an initial 12 month contract, on an umbrella rate of up to £30 p/h.
Working with new and existing products we’re looking for an Engineer to
- Be accountable for delivery of pre-planned and reactive maintenance tasks.
- Support project management activities, purchasing, installation and commissioning of new equipment
To be successful you will have;
- HND/HNC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Have a demonstrated knowledge in the service and calibration of test bed measurement equipment (Ideally DSG, Cadet, PUMA, AVL and STARS)
- Ability to identify performance trends and fault diagnosis with test bed equipment
- Ability to lead team members through new measurement equipment application and operation
- A demonstrated knowledge of diesel and gas engine combustion systems - highly advantageous
- Awareness of high voltage electrical systems associated with engine alternators
- Modification of engine electrical harnesses for a test cell environment
Closing date for CVs is Friday 8th January – so please apply with a CV demonstrating you meet the required skillset. If you would like to speak further about the position give Kym a call on 01275 867400.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.