Import and Export Transport Planner - Irlam
£18.25 (umbrella) hourly rate
We have a fantastic initial 6-month contract opportunity for a Transport and Despatch Planner to join a global supplier of world class engines in Irlam. Working in a fast-paced environment within their expanding aftermarket operations you will provide day to day support within the warehouse.
Daily tasks will include:
- Reacting to orders
- Managing shipments from picking to despatch
- Working with Couriers
- Completing import/ export documentation
What we’re looking for from you:
- Significant experience within a previous transport planning role
- Ability to work closely with other teams onsite
- PC literate
- Proven ability to maintain react and think quickly to fast moving fluid situations.
- Experience of import/ export highly advantageous
- Demonstrate meticulous levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to identify a problem, articulate it clearly, progress it to a solution involving others as appropriate.
For further information on this excellent opportunity, please call Francesca on 01275 867408 or Kym on 01275 867411
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. To apply, please submit a copy of your up-to-date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.