BUSINESS DATA ANALYST
£25,000 to £30,000
Are you an experienced Business Data Analyst looking for a new challenge? Have you got experience of improving efficiencies through effective Data reporting and analysis?
Our client, an online trading business for top branded electrical products, amongst many other things are looking for an experienced Business Data Analyst to join them in this NEW opportunity.
The primary focus of this position is to support more effective business reporting within their business, presenting results to the Operations team.
The company is expanding year on year and this would be a good opportunity to assist in moving the business forward.
Main responsibilities of the Business Data Analyst
- Identify, set up and maintain automated data processes
- Produce and track key performance indicators
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Manipulate, mine, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the employers business
- Strategic analysis of current reporting
- Recommend unmet reporting within the business
- Help to uncover new insights for the businesses through directed reporting
- Build management reports
- Sales reporting
- Financial reporting
- Analysing performance in various areas of the business as directed
- Presenting data to senior management
Experience required of the Business Data Analyst
- Proven experience of recommending reports and analysing data to aid business decisions and improve systems.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Tableau knowledge would be preferable
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of numeracy
- Methodical and logical approach
- Ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.