UP TO £17 PH (Umbrella or Ltd Co Basis)
INITIAL 12-MONTH CONTRACT
We have an exciting opportunity to share with you for an experienced administrator to join the financial department of our globally recognised client on an initial 12-month contract.
Do you have experience within a financial environment where you can demonstrate that you have fantastic attention to detail?
Are you a super organised administrator and looking for your next challenge to advance your skill set further?
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support the credit department with administering credit requests
- Use Excel and other financial systems to extract information
- Liaise with suppliers and customers
- Generate customer contracts
- Regularly cross check figures and information relating to contracts
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A minimum of 2 years working within an office environment
- Previous experience within a financial industry would be advantageous
- Worked for a large company previously and understands global operations
- Great attention to detail and highly organised is essential
We would expect this contract to be extended by the client past the 12-month period, although this cant be guaranteed there has been some mention of the requirement of this role being for a longer duration. The client has also mentioned that there could be room for progression in the future.
If you would like to view the full job description and be considered for this position, then please submit your CV in the first instance and if suitable we will be in contact soon to discuss your application further.
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. The role is being made available by the end client on a contract basis. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.