Customer Services & Business Support Advisor
We’re looking for a part time Customer Services and Business Support Advisor who gets how important it is to deliver excellent customer service. And we mean really gets it. If this sounds like you, you will have the opportunity to join a vibrant company with a strong UK presence in offering home office solutions.
We’re looking for an Advisor who is confident and willing to engage with their growing customer base via phone and email – this individual needs to work well under pressure as the Company have a 1-hour response time. Are you up for the challenge?
Key responsibilities will include;
- Inbound customer support via phone and email
- Customer account management
- Managing the support inbox
- General admin support to the wider team
What we’re looking for from you;
- Demonstrated customer experience where you have had to handle the good and the bad!
- Excellent telephone manner and written skills
- A positive and friendly approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer Literate
- A quick learner
This role is home based but there will be weekly travel to Weston and Clevedon to meet wider members of the team so it’s essential that you have access to a car and a full clean driving license.
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.