Engineering Requirements Manager
Have you got experience of influencing the engineering development of an entire product range? Are you able to translate customer feedback and requirements into engineering solutions? Our client has identified a need for someone to come in and work on this initiative to market position part of their range of large engines over the course of a 12-month contract.
We are seeking a professional with, a strong sense of accountability and excellent communication skills to define the future product range content, to meet customer and market requirements.
What would you do:
You would join the Product Strategy team as the Requirements Manager with responsibility for defining the future product range content, to meet customer and market requirements. There will be high interaction with multiple disciplines across numerous business groups - working with Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Applications, and others.
This role is very people and process focused, so excellent communication and influencing skills are required.
- Manage the product requirements.
- Understand customer and market requirements and defining product objectives.
- Working with engineering teams to ensure the availability of technical information.
- Working with commercial teams and customer facing teams.
- Defining future programs for the product range.
What are we looking for evidence of?
- Commercial experience, including the understanding of routes to market.
- Project management skills.
- Research and analysis skills.
- Capability to influence and work through others to deliver.
- Experience in strategic product development projects or new product introduction.
- Experience large engines and their engineering development.
The role has been made available on an interim/contract basis; a key information document will be supplied explaining pay rate and the mode of engagement.
To apply, please submit a copy of your up-to-date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.