Export Documentation Administrator
Peterborough - Initial 6 Month Contract
Up to £11.80 per hour PAYE / Up to £15.00 per hour via an umbrella company
Have you got a keen eye for detail, and excellent organisational skills? Do you have good time management skills, and are keen to learn? If your answer is “yes” and you like working in a busy environment, where every day is different, this might just be the opportunity you are looking for you…
We are looking for an Export documentation administrator to join our client’s Global Shipping department in Peterborough on an initial 6-month contract.
What makes this role interesting?
- Worldwide shipping
- Great culture – strong individuals working together as a team
- Friendly co-workers in a nice working environment
- Flexible working times
- Working for an industry leader, and world-renowned brand
What would you do?
- You will be supporting the Global Shipping team and be responsible for issuing invoices and any accompanying documents (e.g., Packing lists, Certificates of Origin) within set timescales
- Ensure documents contain the correct information and Incoterms
- Provide additional certificates as and when required (e.g., Phytosanitary, ATR1, EUR1)
- Filing of paperwork and collecting proof of export documents
What are we looking for?
- You will have a track record of working within an administration department, with an eye for detail and understand the need for accuracy at all times
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in an organised manner whilst paying excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of MFGPro and Ricardo IT systems is desirable but not essential, as full training will be given
- Experience and understanding of working within a Global Shipping Department, creating and completing Export documentation tasks within set timescales - desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of Incoterms - desirable
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.