Full Stack Developer
London £Very Competitive
This is a role that we are confident will appeal to any full stack developers with an interest in high frequency trading or financial technology; this is a genuine opportunity to work at the cutting edge of modern financial trading. The client is looking for an experienced and confident Full-Stack Developer, to lead the design and development of a User Interface for their constantly developing state of the art trading systems. You can expect a remuneration package that matches the skills and experience our client is looking for.
What would you do?
This fascinating role will require working directly with traders, portfolio managers and other developers on high-frequency, real-time data from a wide variety of electronic exchanges. Our client is looking for someone able to deliver working results quickly, whilst also helping to support the computing cluster.
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrable complex UI development experience
- Ideally experience of suitable frameworks such as React, AngularJS, Django
- Knowledge of Stateful Application Interface architecture and patterns (redux, react-router, nested states, actions, reducers)
- Solid knowledge of relational and time series databases and network security protocols
- Working knowledge of data visualization and analytics (including python, R, matlab)
- Knowledge of web framework optimization, system and user resource management, distributed systems
Additionally, you might have some knowledge of the following:
- SCSS, including usage of variables and mixins, fontography and theme state definitions
- middleware alongside Redux to implement global methods
- Experience interfacing between C++ and Python Linux administration experience
This advert represents a summary of the role; if you’re interested to know more please apply with your CV or call Rob on 01275 867401.