Hydraulic Systems Development Engineer
£27.80ph Umbrella Rate
Do you have a passion for machine testing? An interest in off highway engineering and hydraulics? Do you like to get hands on with the machines and equipment?
We’re looking for an engineer with experience in the testing of hydraulic systems on off highway machines, to undertake development work on our client’s range of vehicles. You would be working as part of a global team for a genuine world leader with an iconic brand.
This role is a contract/interim role working via an umbrella company or agency PAYE.
What would you do?
- Operate Compact Wheel Loaders, varying control tuning parameters to impact machine behaviour
- Undertake the Validation and Calibration of Electro Hydraulic Controls
- Troubleshoot hydraulic, electric, powertrain or engine issues
- Perform Machine Testing and Data capture
- analyse the machine performance via Vector CANape or other tools
- Work with a team of other engineers to address detailed technical problems.
- Working with design resources and suppliers to rapidly implement design changes.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of vehicle dynamics, linkage kinematics, and the machine/soil interaction to optimise compact wheel loader performance
- Experience of vehicle testing or relevant data analysis
- Experience of working on Agricultural or Off Highway Equipment
- Engineering Degree Qualification or HND with experience
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates. Seismic is acting as an employment business with regard to this vacancy.