Import & Export Customs Facilitator – Desford – Initial 6 month contract– £20 per hour
Do you have an understanding of EU and UK Customs Legislation, and import, export, shipping and inventory transactions? If so, this could be a great role for you.
Import & Export Customs Facilitator - Key Responsibilities
- Working with a third party customs provider to make sure the facility is HMRC compliant
- Assist with machine and part shipments leaving the facility
- Perform regular monthly assurance checks on duty suspension activity
- Ensure duty relief authorisations are maintained and data is accurate
- Perform monthly reporting of stock levels and highlight discrepancies
- Ensure freight pay and revenue recognition procedures are compliant with Sarbanes Oxley controls
- Support ad hoc import and export queries
Import & Export Customs Facilitator - Key skills & experience required
- Basic understanding of EU and UK Customs Legislation
- Understanding of import, export, shipping and inventory transactions
- Knowledge of MS products, including Power BI
- Self-starter with ability to work on own initiative
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.