Import Clearance / Customs Administrator - Stafford
Contract until March 2021 - up to £21.00 per hour
Do you have experience of importing goods from around the world into the UK? Have you dealt with imports and duty administration? If your answer is “yes” and you enjoy working in a busy environment, where every day is different, this might just be the opportunity you are looking for you…
We are looking for an Import clearance administrator to join our client’s Global Imports team in Stafford until March 2021.
What makes this role interesting?
- ·Working for an industry leader, and world-renowned brand.
- ·Worldwide imports.
- ·Great culture – strong individuals working together as a team.
- ·Friendly co-workers in a nice working environment.
What would you do?
- ·Handle daily import and Customs activity with freight forwarders.
- ·Ensure goods flow across international borders in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- ·Liaise with HMRC, freight forwarders and supply chain for bringing goods into the warehouse.
- ·Review Customs entries completed by brokers to ensure compliance.
What are we looking for?
- ·You will have a track record of importing goods into the UK within set timescales.
- ·Experience and understanding of working within a Global Imports Department.
- ·Knowledge and understanding of Incoterms.
- ·The ability to work in an organised manner whilst paying excellent attention to detail.
- ·Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative work style.
For further information please contact Sarah Macrae on 01275 867407 / firstname.lastname@example.org
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. The role is being made available by the end client on a contract/interim basis. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.