Initial 6 Month Contract
The Inspection Technician will be working within the Research & Development Department and will carry out a variety of Inspection functions to support the new engine programs to very tight deadlines. This will involve reading and interpreting engineering drawings and engineers’ instructions and then using a variety of Inspection tools / machines, including CMM’s, to check parts as requested by the customer.
Skills and Experience required of the Inspection Technician
- Good PC skills, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to Interpret Engineering Drawings
- Previous experience in writing CMM measurement programs using PC DMIS software
- Knowledge of the components of surface topography
- Ability to maintain and update records as required
- Ability to problem solve
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.