BRISTOL - REMOTELY BASED
It’s a very exciting time for marketeers when an opportunity like this one arises. An opportunity to work with a dynamic provider of cloud-based solutions, who are dedicated to adding value to their customers’ businesses. Their technical reputation has given stability during these difficult times, and they’ve several great success stories under their belt to prove it!
You’ll be the only in-house dedicated marketing resource working alongside extremely technical people, so you’ll need to grasp technical concepts and complex customer challenges quite quickly. By being the sole marketing resource, you will be given a great platform for development, growth and the space to really apply your creative knowledge to the role!
Prepare for a steep but well supported learning curve.
What are we looking for?
- Experience of delivering B2B marketing communications with large corporate companies
- A naturally outgoing person with the ability to build key relationships
- Familiar with technical/compliance concepts would be a big advantage
- The use of HubSpot or similar technologies and collaboration with O365
- Accredited marketing qualifications or Degree
- A natural problem solver
- Confident in your approach
- Experienced in managing budgets
The position will be fully remote, with a requirement to travel to Bristol occasionally. We have a full job description available, so if you’d have the relevant skills and experience we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.
For further information please contact Alice on 01275 867410