Quality Technician - Desford
Initial a 12-Month Contract
PAYE and Umbrella rates available
We’re looking for a Quality Technician to work with Global giant in the world of Engineering. This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your technical quality experience and work within a multiregional supply chain. You will have the opportunity to question how things are done, and look for areas for contentious improvement. Most definitely an opportunity that will look great on your CV!
Suppliers Quality Technician - Key Responsibilities
- You will provides interpretation and problem-solving advice to others inside and outside of the department.
- Analyse data and perform root cause analysis to ensure products conform to quality standards.
- Producing inspection reports based on results of inspection analysis, participating in measurement systems analysis.
- Collecting non-conformance data and maintaining and updating quality system documents.
Suppliers Quality Technician - Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree Engineering/Manufacturing/Maintenance
OR equivalent relevant experience within a quality engineering role
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Ability to work with diverse teams of employees and customers
- Computer skills and the ability to use standard software tools would be a great advantage
- Good written and oral communications skills
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.