Technical Sales Support Manager
Initially a 12 month contract - extensions likely, Umbrella and PAYE rates available.
Do you have a background in Engineering and working with customer requirements? Perhaps you’re looking to move into a more sales focused position? Or have worked in Engine Technical Sales, and are adept at translating technical requirements? If so, read on regarding an opportunity to join a leading Engine manufacturer on a contract basis...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Sales Support Manager to join our customer’s Engine Commercial Team who take responsibility for ensuring global consistency in technical sales support. There will be high interaction with multiple disciplines across numerous business groups - working with Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Applications, and others.
This role is a customer focused role and requires a good technical background, it is an essential role to support the sales process to drive growth.
Key Responsibilities of the Technical Sales Manager:
- Act as central point of contact within the Engine Product Group for technical sales.
- Work with regional Technical Sales leads to ensure consistent approach.
- Collate and log all relevant information, decisions, approval as necessary as part of technical sales.
- Facilitate approval of non-standard requests, working with relevant business functions.
Key Competencies / Qualifications of the Technical Sales Manager:
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in a customer facing role.
- Ability to translate complex requirements.
- High levels of prioritisation, organisation, and planning skills.
- Experience of large engines – Desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communicator- written & verbal.
- Technical background/knowledge.
- Project management.
- Strong sense of accountability.
For further information please contact Kym on 01275 867411.
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. The role is being made available by the end client on a contract/interim basis. To apply, please submit a copy of your up-to-date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.