1st LINE SUPPORT ANALYST
We are seeking an Internal Support Analyst to join our client’s informal, yet professional team based in Clevedon; you will provide technical support and assistance to their internal teams and systems. My client holds over 30 years of experience in their industry and a reputation for engineering excellence!
If you have an understanding of the ITIL framework for IT Service Delivery we would love to hear from you!
What are we looking for?
- Someone with a passion for IT problem solving, and with a desire for personal development
- Experience with MS Windows infrastructure (Office 365, InTune, MS Server 2016 onwards)
- Hardware support exp; desktop computers, mobile devices, and phone systems
- ITIL quals or experience would be beneficial, but training will be given
- Demonstrated experience in project work would be an advantage
- Someone who is confident in dealing with the team’s requirements face to face and over the phone
- IT related degree, or HND or BTEC qualification
For more information please contact Alice on 01275 867400 or submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience.
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.