Are you looking for that first rung on the ladder? Are you hoping to find a role that will give you opportunities to travel, meet people and develop, all whilst keeping you involved on a technical level? Our client is a proudly innovative organisation, that offers a great entry level package and development opportunities for the right people who are interested in application engineering. You’ll be interested in things like electronics and sensors, and you’ll be enthusiastic about the possibilities of technology.
What will you do?
As an application engineer, you’ll provide product and application support for customers both off-site and on-site. You will be a communicator of technical information, through written reports, verbal instructions and most crucially presentations.
Eventually you’ll plan, design, develop and deliver training on existing products, and as you develop your product knowledge you’ll prepare and fix demonstration equipment for your Sales Engineer colleagues. There will be ample opportunities for you to learn and develop your technical skills, and the client will invest heavily in your development and progression. A full job description is available, of course.
What are we looking for?
- Degree educated candidates, with a good degree in a strong technical discipline (or possibly business related, whilst your able to demonstrate a strong interest in tech)
- The ability to communicate complex ideas in a concise manner
- Strong public speaking skill – you must be confident in giving presentations
- Analytical skills
- Must have a full driving licence, valid in the UK
- What’s on offer?
- Starting Salary - £28K Quarterly Bonus
- Advanced Company Pension
- Life Cover & Private Healthcare
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Full Expensed Business Travel and Accommodation
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Full product training
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. The role is being made available by the end client on a contract/interim basis. To apply, please submit a CV that clearly signposts your relevant experience. Applicants must have the existing right to work in the UK and evidence will be required. Sarah Macrae - Tel: 01275 867407