BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
£45,000 - £50,000
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join our client’s informal yet professional team; you will contribute to the deployment and development of their in-house business systems, bringing your recent experience to the role and have the opportunity to progress into ERP solution architecture. In return they can offer a very positive working environment, in a great location, and knowing them as we do, we’re confident that it’s a great place to work.
What will you do?
- Ensure the maintenance of a consistent ERP solution architecture.
- Maintain the design documentation relating to software systems and enhancements.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with ERP stakeholders.
- Model business processes (As Is/To Be analysis) and build detailed gap analysis.
- Prioritise and clarify identified issues and areas of improvement.
- Support the design, build, test, and implementation of software solutions.
- Create test plans and manage integration and UAT testing as required.
- Produce training and support materials as required.
- Refine reporting requirements and work with BI Data Analysts to develop suitable solutions.
- To perform duties in accordance with all relevant legislation in particular the Health and
- Safety at Work Act.
- To apply requirements of BS EN ISO 9001 as appropriate within the areas of responsibility.
- Other duties which the company may reasonably require the individual to undertake.
What are we looking for?
- IT related degree, HND or BTEC qualification
- Experience in analysing and supporting IT business systems
- Understanding of business analysis methodologies
- Strong working knowledge of the operation and implementation/deployment of ERP solutions
- Driving licence
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role - then please call Alice on 01275 867410 or submit your CV and we will get in touch.