Commercial Data Analyst
Contract – Initial 12 Months
Up to £26.00PH (Umbrella Company Basis - PAYE illustrations also available)
Initially WFH – ongoing flexibility may be available
Do you have experience in data analyst within a commercial environment? Are you a whizz with excel in pulling together datasets? We are working with a global manufacturer of Off Highway Machinery, who are searching for a Data Analyst to join their Sales and Marketing team.
Not only does this contract offer great exposure to the commercial side of one of their product groups you will also have the opportunity to be involved with wider functions of the team including virtual product training and market research analysis.
This role will play a key part in the development of their NPI (New Product Introduction) Process. A pivotal role, liaising with global teams to analyse data around the sales and pricing development of their machinery.
What will you do?
- Work with commercial, supply chain, engineers and factory teams
- Analyse data to generate sales reports, financial forecasting and develop sales processes
- Input data into bespoke in-house systems
- Work to your own initiative to generate data to support the team
- Liaise with global teams
- Have great exposure to various areas of the business and be given the opportunity to develop your career
- Some remote working on offer (2/3 days pw at home)
What are we looking for?
- A motivated and self-starting individual
- Advanced user of Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Commercial background
- Demonstrated logical mindset
- A team player
For further information please contact Alice on 01275 867400
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. The role is being made available by the end client on a contract/interim basis. The rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an Umbrella Employer.
To apply, please submit a copy of your up-to-date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.