Customer Service Representative - Clevedon
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our client, a major manufacturer of bearings for the automotive and aerospace sales unit, is looking for a Customer Service Representative to provide customer service and sales support. The Customer Service Representative is required to proactively manage related sales tasks and provide necessary support to the sales manager.
What would you do?
- Managing the quotation & purchase order handling process for allocated customers.
- Manage customer progressing
- To manage post sales activities (customer returns, cash collection process etc.)
- To carry out any other duties when and if requested as appropriate to the role.
What are we looking for?
- Oversee complex sales processes that will comply with audits to ASEN9100 standard.
- Manage your own schedule of work, prioritising key tasks.
- Handle difficult and challenging workloads
- Good communication skills with both customers and peers
- Good knowledge of Microsoft-office programs.
To apply, please send us a copy of your up-to-date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.