ERP CHANGE ANALYST
6 MONTH CONTRACT (Extension likely), Desford
£20PH Umbrella Company basis
We have a niche requirement for a change analyst to join our client in Desford on an initial 6month contract. We are looking for a technical-driven analyst, perhaps with a background in finance or the financial sector, preferably with experience in the support of ERP systems. Our client is a global player with a very recognisable brand and high profile within their industry space.
What are we looking for?
- Change process or project experience within ITIL frameworks
- Experience of Audit processes and can recommend improvements resulting from Audits
- Experience of creating data and software changes within ERP applications
- Managing change processes following best practices
- Support of bug fixes and solving of technical problems with internal customers
- Someone who can improve and develop processes for in-house applications
For further information please contact Alice Lee on 01275 867400
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. The role is being made available by the end client on a contract/interim basis. The rate advertised is the hourly rate paid by the agency to an Umbrella Employer, and will be explained in a Key Information Document.