ERP SUPPORT ANALYST
Our longstanding client has over the last 40 years gained a reputation for engineering excellence; they have a very well-established internal IT function that supports their own business activities as well as providing solutions for their customers. They are now looking for an ERP Support Analyst to join their informal yet professional team. They believe that having the right working environment is important to getting the job done and we’re confident that it’s a great place to work. Flexible working arrangements will be offered.
There’s a full job spec available, as you’d expect, but in a nutshell this is what we’re looking for:
- Experience in supporting Microsoft Dynamics Nav
- Experience of Business Central would be advantageous
- Experience in analysing and supporting IT business systems
- Understanding of ITIL framework
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communication
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to configure web applications
- IT related degree, HND or BTEC qualification
What will you do?
- 1st / 2nd Line support for MS Dynamics Nav software
- Develop and maintain working relationships with ERP stakeholders
- Contribute to project and deployment plans as appropriate
- Provide user training and contribute to written user guides and training course content
- Be heavily involved with rollouts of the Dynamics system
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role – then please call Alice on our office number or submit your CV and we will be in contact if you are shortlisted.
Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.