Position: Graduate Consulting Sales
Are you degree educated and hungry to succeed? Are you looking to advance your career within Consulting Sales?
Our client is a world leader repeatedly short listed as one of the most innovative companies in the world.
- Direct Sales position to which you will be delegated your own territory
- Weekly Structure: 2 Office Days, 3 Field Days
- Your role will be to find and follow up on business leads and schedule new business opportunities
- You will be meeting and demonstrating our products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions
- To be a key contributor to our dynamic, close knit sales team
- To be able to work in a fast paced environment where no two weeks are the same.
- Degree educated in any discipline, however Business/Economics, Scientific or Technical degree (Engineering, electronics or similar) would be beneficia
- Previous Sales or Commercial experience
- A hunger to succeed and over achieve
- Extremely positive and enthusiastic individual with natural sales ability
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must have a full driving licence, valid in the UK
- Basic Minimum Starting Salary £28K+
- Quarterly Bonus
- Company car (Audi A3 or VW Passat)
- 20 days holiday plus stats
- Advanced Company Pension
- Life Cover & Private Healthcare
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Full Expensed Travel and Accommodation
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
They provide a 4 - 8 week training programme which aims to give you a strong technical understanding of their products and an idea of what you will encounter out on the road. However, this is only the start of your continued training and development which will take place throughout your career.