HR Administrator / Officer
PAYE £13.79 and Umbrella Rates £18.00 available
We’re looking for a confident and proactive HR Administrator to join a global off- highway machinery manufacturer in Peterlee. This initial 12-month contract is a fantastic opportunity to work for a major manufacturer where you will be exposed to a variety of operational HR functions.
As HR Administrator you will be involved in several tasks but here’s a flavour of what will be involved;
- Employee Personal Folder - creation and maintenance
- Support payroll function (managers and employees)
- Project support
- Attrition Reports (monthly reports)
- New Hire Orientation
- Support on Logistics of Job Fairs and Open House
- Assisting with minute taking and writing
- Data Cleanse and GDPR activity for HR and employee folders
To succeed in this role, you will need;
- A proven track record of working as a HR Administrator/HR Officer in a large organisation and possess the confidence and ability to manage a high volume of work.
- It will be highly beneficial to have knowledge of Kronos Time and Attendance and Workday HR.
- We’re also looking for someone with the ability to maintain confidentiality
To apply, please submit a copy of your up-to-date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.