Import / Export & Transport Despatch Planner - Birchwood, Warrington
We have a fantastic initial 6-month contract opportunity for a Transport and Despatch Planner to join a global supplier of world class engines in Birchwood, Warrington. Working in a fast-paced environment within their expanding aftermarket operations you will provide day to day support within the warehouse.
Daily tasks for the Transport and Despatch Planner will include:
· Reacting to orders
· Managing shipments from picking to despatch
· Working with Couriers
· Completing import/ export documentation
What we’re looking for from you;
· Significant experience within a previous transport planning role
· Ability to work closely with other teams onsite
· PC literate
· Proven ability to maintain react and think quickly to fast moving fluid situations.
· Experience of import/ export highly advantageous
· Demonstrate meticulous levels of attention to detail.
· Ability to identify a problem, articulate it clearly, progress it to a solution involving others as appropriate.
The above represents a summary of the role. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.