6 Month Contract
Umbrella rates/ and PAYE illustrations available
We have an incredible opportunity for an Internal Recruitment Specialist to join a globally renowned off highway machinery manufacturer on a 9 month contract basis.
Joining their Talent Acquisition team you will support a number of recruitment initiatives building strong relationships with their internal customers and prospective candidates and acting as a recruiting subject matter expert for their HR partners.
You’ll be the primary owner of the relationship with the hiring managers, acting as first point of contact, providing advice, reviewing applications, screening interviews and supporting with offer management.
This contract opportunity requires experience-based knowledge of world-class recruitment methods, a commitment to continuous improvement, and demonstrated success in delivering a high-quality candidate and client experience.
Challenges include meeting expectations in delivering results, learning to refine solutions to better fit complex situations, making timely decisions, and communicating effectively. Strong initiative and relationship-building skills are also a must.
Key responsibilities for an Internal Recruiter include;
- Extensive talent acquisition experience running the full life cycle of requisition management
- Ability to engage with various levels of the organization to lead and coordinate efforts for recruiting team(s) assigned to support requisitions in the span of support without a solid line reporting relationship
- Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing and interviewing
- Ability to understand business strategies and develop recruitment solutions that will meet present and future needs. This position requires a high level of energy and flexibility and demands applicable knowledge to resolve human resources related questions and issues.
- Familiarity with ATS and CRM systems
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the organization
Ideally you will have;
- A college or university degree.
- Recruitment experience in Engineering and/or Manufacturing highly advantageous
- Ability to analyze and interpret data including recruiting metrics, recruitment channels etc. to measure team performance and success of recruiting initiatives.
- Project management experience
- Experience recruiting for roles in the US in addition to UK
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates