Stevenage/Hybrid working role
Up to £50k, plus benefits package
Are you a cyber security/SOC analyst looking for a new opportunity? This role is a great chance to really make your mark within a well established organisation that is still growing, and to be the company expert in what we know is an increasingly challenging and evolving environment.
What would you do (in a nutshell)?
- Be the subject matter expert, developing company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Proactively hunt threats utilising existing SIEM and EDR technologies
- Perform pen testing and recommend/implement fixes
- Respond to security incidents, breaches and viruses.
- Take advantage of your technical knowledge to implement appropriate security measures
- Document and record incidents
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
What are we looking for?
- A well informed and up-to-date cyber security professional
- Applicable experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques, in a number of different scenarios
- Strong IT infrastructure knowledge
- Someone who is confident to report on incidents and proposals for improvement
- You will be passionate about being up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Someone that holds current, relevant certifications
- PCI knowledge would be a distinct advantage
This is an advert that is just a summary of the role. If you’d like to know more, please just give us a call or apply with your CV. You must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship in order to be considered.