IT SUPPORT ANALYST
CONTRACT / £200 pd
LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
An exciting opportunity to work with an internationally respected company who have a strong reputation and presence in their engineering niche. Even in light of recent events, they have maintained a steady level of recruitment throughout and due to increased workload are now looking for some additional support to their IT requirements..
It’s a small, friendly team, with supportive colleagues and offering a range of ongoing projects and opportunities to learn more skills. Apply to find out more!
What will you do?
- Provide technical support to end users relating to hardware, software, and peripherals
- Installation and configuration of standard hardware and software tools
- Play a big role in the maintenance of IT inventory – this is a key aspect of the role
What are we looking for?
- Proven 1st Line support experience, working with standard desktop apps and hardware
- Understanding of the ITIL service delivery framework.
- IT inventory management experience will be very important
- Ideally an IT related degree or similar.
- SharePoint administration experience would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
To find out more, please call Alice on 01275 867410
Please apply with an up to date CV that clearly demonstrates your relevant experience. Candidates must have the existing right to work in the UK, sponsorship is not available.