Machine Systems Validation Engineer - Peterborough
Our client, a major manufacturer of diesel engines based in Peterborough, have just made available an initial 12-month contract opportunity for a Machine Systems Validation Engineer to join their team.
The successful candidate will be working to develop and execute verification test plans using dSPACE or National Instruments hardware-in-the-loop for new generations of machines utilising some of the latest electronic hardware and technologies.
- Using control desk DSpace and Labview
- Working through developing scripts and integrating plant models.
- Working with system engineers to understand the ins and outs and how the system should function.
- Working with specs that are documented so they can understand those features.
- Working on new technology, electric vehicle development.
- Working on next gen technology particularly in the construction industry.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Degree-qualified engineer with experience in HIL/SIL validation and verification
- Prior experience of development of automated software test plans using dSPACE Automation Desk or Labview Veristand
- Prior experience of integration of plant models used in HiL closed-loop testing
- Off-highway machine control system development experience (or comparable experience with automotive, marine, or military vehicle control systems)
- J1939 CAN/Ethernet System experience
- Vector CANape/CANalyzer or similar experience
To apply, please send us a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.