Mechanical Design Engineer
Desford – Options of remote working
£28.00PH VIA Umbrella Company / £21.50 PAYE
Are you an experienced Design Engineer? Are you looking for your next contract opportunity? Would you consider an assignment with one of the biggest engineering brand names in the world?
All whilst working remotely, you would be joining a global team of engineers solving the next phase of off-highway engineering challenges for our client. We are looking for an engineer to undertake assignments working in these areas:
- Hydraulics, lines, hoses, non-metallic components, and light fabrications
- Engine systems (mountings, cooling systems, moulded hose design, exhausts)
- Machine Structures
You would be given the opportunity to work on new designs, improving on existing part quality and all whilst contributing to our client's ongoing success as the premium brand in their field.
What are we looking for?
- All round engineering experience - you will get involved in the full engineering life cycle
- Deep knowledge of engineering and design principles
- Good quality CAD experience - our client uses CREO, but other CAD package experience will definitely be considered
- Ideally off-highway, Rail or automotive design experience preferred
- As you'd expect, good communication skills, a willingness to collaborate and engage with other business areas.
If you'd like to discuss the role, please call Kym on 01275 867411.
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.