Mechanical / Electrical Facilities Engineer
Hourly rates up to £27ph
Have you got experience with mechanical and electrical infrastructure and equipment? Do you enjoy leading a team and projects? Do you have a minimum of a HND in Mechanical or Electrical? Are you looking for your next challenge? If yes, I want to hear from you!!
As a Mechanical/Electrical Facilities Engineer you will have accountability to manage teams to deliver facility goals and projects, review and make recommendations on new and current equipment, procedures, and training requirements.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Support facility on both new and current mechanical and electrical needs for infrastructure and equipment.
- Lead and manage projects for facility improvements and new equipment installation.
- Prepares documentation for compliance of site systems to a planned maintenance program
- Investigates maintenance-related issues and recommends solutions.
- Troubleshoots equipment and systems to prevent downtime.
- Liaises and manages third party contractors to ensure compliance.
- Assists in the design and recommendations of building changes.
- Verifies equipment and systems effectiveness and recommends revision or purchase of new equipment
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience leading projects - Experience of managing contractors and/or suppliers
- Previous experience in equipment specification, diagnostics, systems integration, and maintenance coordination
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Interpersonal skills to adapt to a diverse group of employees, customers, and suppliers
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree - Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment
For further information please contact Kym on 01275 867411
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. The role is being made available by the end client on a contract/interim basis. The rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to a Ltd or Umbrella Employer.