Off Highway Systems Integration Engineer
Do you have a passion for off highway machine testing? Have you recently graduated or completed a HND in automotive engineering, with a focus in off highway machinery? If so we have a fantastic opportunity for you with a global Construction Manufacturer!
We’re looking for an engineer with experience in testing hydraulic systems on off highway machines, to undertake development work on our client’s range of vehicles. You would be working as part of a global team for a genuine world leader with an iconic brand.
This role is a contract/interim role working via an umbrella company or agency PAYE.
What are we looking for?
- A recent graduate or HND student with some industry experience
- Experience of vehicle testing or relevant data analysis
- Experience of working on Agricultural or Off Highway Equipment
- Some knowledge of vehicle dynamics, linkage kinematics, and the machine/soil interaction to optimise compact wheel loader performance would be good but not essential
What would you do?
Not only will you be working with a leading manufacturer on some of their latest machinery – your daily work will include the below;
- Operate Compact Wheel Loaders, varying control tuning parameters to impact machine behaviour
- Undertake the Validation and Calibration of Electro Hydraulic Controls
- Troubleshoot hydraulic, electric, powertrain or engine issues
- Instrumentation set up, Machine Testing, Data capture and analysing machine performance via Cat ET, Vector CANape or other tools
- Work with a team of other engineers to address detailed technical problems.
- Working with design resources and suppliers to rapidly implement design changes.
To apply, please submit a copy of your up-to-date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available.