OPERATION & SYSTEM SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
Excel, Volo (e-commerce system)
We are looking for a passionate system support and administrative support team member to join a well-established and growing returns logistics and eCommerce company.
You will be identifying, developing & making recommendations for process improvements.
This will include managing those improvements and supporting any system or operational issues that have been identified.
What you will do:
- Review and document existing processes and identify new ways of working to improve efficiencies.
- Manage the implementation of new processes.
- Maintain & update system data as required.
- Create marketplace listings (eBay, Website, Amazon)
- Manage and update all company ISO27001 process documents and procedures.
What we are looking for:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Patience and the ability to listen
- A flexible approach and an ability to problem solve
- An ability to work individually and as a member of a team
- The ability to manage and prioritise your workflow
- Methodical and good attention to detail
- Good experience with EXCEL
- Volo experience not essential
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. To apply, please submit a copy of your CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.