Part Qualified Accountant Analyst – Peterborough – Permanent – Salary up to £36,000 per annum (depending on experience), plus excellent benefits.
Are you Part Qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)? Do you have management accounting experience? Do you have analytical skills? If so, this vacancy could be a really exciting opportunity for you.
Part Qualified Accountant Analyst Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the reporting of Variable Manufacturing Costs and Fixed Overheads for both the facility and Business Unit, along with associated analysis and commentary on a monthly basis.
- Month end financial close including journal preparation, cost allocations and associated trend analysis.
- Support the development of annual business plans and the completion of quarterly forecasting cycles.
- Act as Business Partner to cost centre owners and departmental leaders.
- Completion of monthly corporate reporting requirements.
- Measurement of key operational performance metrics for inclusion in the monthly business unit scorecard.
- Adhoc project work
Part Qualified Accountant Analyst Qualifications and Experience required
- Part Qualified Accountancy certification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA).
- Good analytical skills, with the ability able to understand detailed data and analysis and translate to key messages to non-finance customers.
- Previous management accounting experience.
- Experience in supporting non finance customers.
- Effective communication skills and confident in presenting financial information.
- Ability to fit into a dynamic and fast-moving accounting team and global business.
- Good organisation skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent Excel and Power point skills.
To apply, please send me a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.