£400PD (outside IR35)
We’re seeking a Project Manager on a contract basis for an existing client to work on an initial 6-month basis. Our client is a very well-established civil engineering and technology business, based in Clevedon but with locations around the globe. They provide some unique solutions within their particular niche; you would be joining a long-established team supporting a MS Dynamics implementation so experience of this or similar would be a distinct advantage.
The project is already in flight, therefore this contract would suit an experienced Project Manager who is prepared to drop in to provide support and governance.
The client has indicated that they expect this role to be outside IR35.
What are we looking for?
- IT related degree, HND or BTEC qualification
- Project or Programme Management certification (PRINCE 2 / APM / MSP)
- Experience of reporting on complex projects within a Portfolio Office/PMO structure
- Understanding of waterfall and agile project management methodologies
- Understanding of business analysis methodologies
- Experience / Knowledge with MS Project
For further information please contact Alice on 01275 867410
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. The role is being made available by the end client on a contract/interim basis. The rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to a Ltd or Umbrella Employer.