£20,000 - £25,000
Are you an experienced Security Officer looking for a change?
Do you hold a valid SIA licence for Manned Guarding?
Our client, an online trading business for top branded electrical products, amongst many other things are seeking a firm but friendly security officer to join them in this NEW role and be a part of exciting change within the business!
Their family run and friendly in-house team are on hand to ensure all products sold into the business are in full working order prior to being listed online.
The company is expanding year on year and this would be a good opportunity for someone to join them and have a big part to play in their growth!
- Successfully trained in searching and incident reporting
- Hold a valid SIA licence for manned guarding
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in security officer role
- Happy to work in a hands-on capacity
- Flexible and adaptable
- Health and safety focused
- Firm but approachable and customer oriented
- Strong attention to detail
What will you do?
- Mann a security desk located inside the warehouse, controlling access and egress to the warehouse
- Monitor CCTV footage from the security desk
- Check ID for visitors and staff entering the warehouse
- Perform X-ray scans using handheld wands, airport style!
- Have a general observation of the operations in the warehouse
- Escalate any incident reports to management
- Respond/report any suspicious incidents
- Assist with the locking and unlocking of the site
- You will operate as a one-man band, therefore be the point of contact for all security related issues
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.