Senior Accountant - Flexible 30hrs per week - 12 month FTC
£45k - £55k (depending on experience)
URGENT Requirement - Closes Friday 29th November
Are you a fully qualified accountant? Do you have a manufacturing background? Are you looking to work slightly less hours fully flexible hours?
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Business Resources Lean Control Tower
- Provide DCF analysis of all Operational Excellence projects
- Co-ordinate Operational Excellence financials
- Provide back-up support to the Capital process
- Be an agent for change and help embed lean thinking into Business Resources
- Work collaboratively with the different departments in Finance to successfully embed the new processes within the respective teams
Qualifications and Experience required for the Process & Business Partner Accountant role
- Educated to a degree level or qualified by experience.
- Professional certification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Effective communication skills at multiple levels.
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Initiative and innovation – ability to fit into a dynamic and fast moving Accounting team.
- Experienced user of Excel
- Manufacturing Background (preferred)
- Lean or Six Sigma experience an advantage
To apply, please send me a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately. Sarah.email@example.com / 01275 867407