Our client, a specialist manufacturer who offers a unique combination of experience and ability in all aspects of engine, transmission, component, and vehicle testing, has just made available a Permanent opportunity for a Senior Electrical Installation Engineer to join their team based in Worcester.
This role will involve UK travel and site work.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Electrical Installation Engineer
- Electrical Site Installation
- Will be required to attend site – largely for project installations, but also product build in house
- Supporting company commissioning engineers
- In house refurbishment of returned equipment i.e., dynamometer controllers, test
- In house build of company products and repair of other manufacturer’s products
- Responsible for efficient in-house electrical design and manufacture
- Maintenance of electrical department documentation and stock systems
- Able assist with the production of full and clear documentation for projects including bills of materials.
- Competent PC user, use of Microsoft Office.
- Company product support and development.
- Reporting to the Operations and Engineering Managers and finally Directors.
Qualifications and Experience Required Senior Electrical Installation Engineer
- Background in industrial electrical systems and automation.
- Ability to read, understand and produce complex electrical drawings and technical documentation.
- Good general understanding of engine and component testing theory
- Ability to understand systems from documentation only
- Ability to identify & solve problems efficiently, also under pressure
- Ability to define a system outline from customer requirements
- Ability to specify and liaise on the procurement of electrical and mechanical assemblies and components.
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.