1ST LINE SUPPORT
Do you get satisfaction from solving technical problems and can happily work at pace with a sense of urgency? If this rings true then this role could be for you, as well as gaining the opportunity to learn and develop your career?
We are pleased to be working with our client on the hiring of a 1st line IT support analyst, you will support internal staff and the company’s customers with IT problems. You will have experience of working within IT support and you will demonstrate aptitude and willingness to learn and progress.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
This role will be a hybrid between various tasks, Initially a typical day may include;
- Log incoming support calls
- Active directory management
- Basic network management and support
- Hardware and Software Support
- As the role develops, there will be the potential to get stuck in with more technical projects
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Working with Office 365
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess the right working attitude
- CompTIA certification would be an advantage
- 2 years’ experience in a support desk environment
One of Microsoft UK's longest running accredited partners, my client holds a proven track-record and reputation for IT support. Situated in the peaceful and easily accessible seaside town, Clevedon. This is a great opportunity for a passionate individual to drive their career forward, with an organisation that values each and every employee.
For further information please contact Alice on 01275 867410
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.