Administrator - Purchasing & Logistics
Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
Peterborough – 12 Month Contract
Our client, a leading international manufacturer with sites worldwide; have made available a 12-month contract within their research and development base for diesel engines at Peterborough.
What will you do?
- Analytical tasks such as calculations on spreadsheets.
- Chasing suppliers for responses
- Chasing internal colleagues for responses.
- Requesting and actioning quotes
- General administrative and analytical support
- Working closely with global teams in the US, China and UK.
What are we looking for?
- Microsoft office is desired.
- Beneficial to know Power BI. Training will be provided if not.
- Project management skills useful.
- Existing experience in working within a purchasing environment highly advantageous
- Strong analytical skills
- Commercial background
- A team player
For further information please contact Alice on our office number
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. The role is being made available by the end client on an agency/contract/interim basis. The rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an Umbrella Employer; PAYE is available.
To apply, please submit a copy of your up-to-date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have the existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.