£20,000 - £24,000 DOE
Due to rapid growth within the business, a great opportunity has arisen for a process driven and highly-organised team-player with a passion for bidding or tenders. My client holds excellent reputation in the industry and is the go-to partner for IT solutions. With a group turnover in excess of £5 billion, it is a great steppingstone into the world of technology!
This will be a role working within a fast-pace team, we are looking for an enthusiastic, high energy individual who has the drive to learn and succeed. You’ll be working in a brand new, high-tech modern workplace with a small team within a wider team. The ideal candidate will have a ‘start-up’ mindset and demonstrated experience in a role requiring attention to detail.
A background in a similar role or an understanding of the bidding process would be advantageous
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Contribute to the upwards trajectory of the public sector team
- Liaise with international teams
- Monitor shared team in boxes and portals to identify suitable opportunities.
- Respond to mini competitions
- Write high quality concepts for tender responses.
- Get involved in background projects, such as catalogue management and creating tender collateral.
- Develop relationships with distribution and manufacturers, identifying ways to better engage.
- Work with the business to improve and maintain the bid library to improve future proposals.
- Managing a pipeline report of ongoing bids and tenders in the UK
- 25+ Days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus & pension scheme
- Reduced gym memberships
- Subsidised optician care
- Mental health first aid & wellbeing support
- Free lunches from pizza to BBQs!
For further information please contact Alice on 01275 867410
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately