Customer Service Administrator
Wellingborough - Permanent, Full Time Position
We have an immediate requirement for a Customer Service Administrator to work for a successful online retailer in Wellingborough. This Company made its mark reselling electronic equipment; however they are now expanding into other departments such as home and leisure. This is a great opportunity to become part of a busy, and growing team.
Not only will you help to manage daily activities on their online marketplace platforms such as eBay and amazon you will be providing valuable administrative support to the team.
Daily tasks may include;
- Answering daily communications (mainly emails but some phone) regarding technical and non-technical questions regarding the products on sale and return authorisation requests.
- Administration tasks such as working with couriers, checking stock lists, and working alongside the warehouse team on the status of orders.
To be successful we're looking for a Customer Service Administrator with the following attributes;
- Proven customer services skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently, but also able to be a supportive member of a wider team
- Happy and experienced at handling email/ telephone enquiries in a polite and friendly manner
- Proven experience in handling administrative tasks
- Good I.T knowledge, happy to work with databases or inhouse sales systems
- Available immediately - (although candidates with a 1-2 week notice period will be considered)
- An interest in online platforms such as eBay is a distinct advantage but not vital.
For further information please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.