Customer Service Representative - Clevedon
Our client, a major manufacturer of bearings for the automotive and aerospace industry, is looking for a Customer Service Representative to proactively manage related sales tasks and provide necessary support to the sales manager. This opportunity is for a 9-month maternity cover on a temporary basis.
What would you do?
- Managing the quotation and purchase order handling process.
- To manage post sales activities (customer returns, cash collection process etc.)
- To carry out any other duties when and if requested as appropriate to the role
What are we looking for?
- Oversee complex sales processes and are able to manage your own schedule of work, prioritising key tasks.
- Handle difficult and challenging workloads
- Good communication skills with both customers and peers
- A good knowledge of Microsoft-office programs.
- You are trustworthy and reliable
The above represents a summary of the role. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.