Customer Support / Logistics - Desford - Initial 6 month contract
Up to £12.60 ph PAYE Rate / Up to £16.00 ph via an umbrella company (rates depend on experience)
Do you have planning experience within a logistics, engineering, or manufacturing company? Are you customer focused and enjoy assisting customers via phone and email? Would you like a new exciting challenge, within a fast-moving environment, working for a world-renowned brand?
We are looking for someone with Customer Support / Logistics experience to join our client’s Supply Chain Team in Desford. This is an initial 6 month contract. If you have a planning background within logistics/engineering/manufacturing and are customer focused with a strong eye for detail, this could be the opportunity you are looking for…
What will the Customer Support / Logistics do?
- Assist internal customers to make sure they have the parts they need, for the date they need them.
- Check order requirements and collaborate with customers.
- Coordinate materials and parts; with customers, colleagues, and other partners.
- Expedite orders as required.
- Handle customer queries with professionalism & diplomacy, to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
What skills and experience does the Customer Support / Logistics need?
- Previous customer service experience working within a Planning role in a logistics, manufacturing, or engineering environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal customers.
- Analytical problem solving and putting measures in place to stop issues from reoccurring.
- Ability to react and assist customers quickly, this is a fast-paced environment
- Use of an MRP system and Excel
- Self-Motivated with excellent attention to detail, organisation, time management and prioritisation skills.
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.