Are you an experienced Design Engineer? Are you looking for your next contract opportunity? Would you consider an assignment with one of the biggest engineering brand names in the world?
All whilst working remotely, you would be joining a global team of engineers solving the next phase of off-highway engineering challenges for our client. We are looking for a suitably qualified design engineer to undertake an assignment working on hydraulics, lines, hoses, non metallic components and light fabrications for our client's range of compact wheel loaders.
You would be given the opportunity to work on new designs, improving on existing part quality and all whilst contributing to our client's ongoing success as the premium brand in their field.
What are we looking for?
- All round engineering experience - you will get involved in the full engineering life cycle
- Deep knowledge of engineering and design principles
- Good quality CAD experience - our client uses CREO but other CAD package experience will definitely be considered
- Ideally off-highway, Rail or automotive design experience preferred
- As you'd expect, good communication skills are a must,as well as a willingness to collaborate and engage with other business areas.
If you'd like to discuss the role, please call Kym on 01275 867400.
Please apply with an up to date CV that clearly shows your relevant experience; applicants must have the right to work in the UK and evidence will be required before we can proceed.
This is a contract assignment; the hourly rate agreed would be paid to an intermediary/Umbrella company. A Key Information Document will be provided.
All applicants must have the existing right to work in the UK; suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.